For one night only chef Kyle Hanley, a chef from the Detroit Golf club, is creating a 10-course dinner based on the classic Radiohead album Kid A. He will be teaming up with sommelier, Joseph Allerton, to create an appropriate menu paying tribute to the album. The menu features items like yuzu fluid gel, oil poached monkfish, sous vide egg, and crispy pig ear, some unusual and unique items for a unique album. You can check out the entire menu below and take a listen to the album’s song Everything In It’s Right Place.
- Everything in Its Right Place: Pan-seared diver scallop, yuzu fluid gel, fried cellophane noodle, lemongrass ponzu, chili oil. With Pfalz Riesling.
- Kid A: Black caprese. With Alto Adige Kerner.
- The National Anthem: Pan-seared lamb chops, crispy pig ear, blood orange reduction. With 100 percent Mourvedre.
- How to Disappear Completely: Oil-poached monkfish, white asparagus, white balsamic vinaigrette, daikon sprouts. With Leelanau Good Harbour Golden Ale.
- Treefingers: Tomato granita. With cilantro-infused gin, jalapeño syrup, fresh lime, sea salt, chili oil.
- Optimistic: Maple sugar-seared duck breast, pink peppercorn gastrique, orange juniper pearls, shredded confit. With Anderson Valley Knez Pinot Noir.
- In Limbo: Shades of Bouillabaisse. With Cava VallDolina.
- Idioteque: Arugula salad, sous-vide egg, lardo croutons, manchego crisps, crispy pancetta, smoked sherry vinaigrette, meyer lemon foam, caper dust. With Mezcal Chartruese sour, dash of Ango.
- Morning Bell: Meyer lemon sorbet. With gin and tonic.
- Motion Picture Soundtrack: Mousse dou with blackberry pâte de fruit Niepoort LBV port.
You must be logged in to post a comment.