Every year since 1995 Vans Warped Tour has traveled all over the country bringing together music lovers in their city for a day of crowd surfing, meet and greets, singing, sweating, and excitement, surrounded by amazing bands. Kevin Lyman is the master mind behind this festival and it has turned into a summer tradition for many rock and pop punk fans. Vans Warped Tour has given the opportunity to many up and coming artists to make their mark in music world. The 2016 Vans Warped Tour is packed with classic pop punk bands like Sum 41, New Found Glory and Good Charlotte. As well as up and coming bands like Waterparks and With Confidence. The countdown begins to this years insane lineup for Warped Tour.
- Sum 41- These pop-punk phenomenons are back in the lime light with members Deryck Whibley, Dave Baksh, Tom Thacker, Jason McCaslin, and Frank Zummo. Formed back in 1996 creating hits like “Fat lip”, “In Too Deep” and “Pieces” along with many more.
- The Story So Far- This American pop-punk band was established in 2007 and consists of lead vocalist Parker Cannon, guitarists Kevin Geyer and William Levy, drummer Ryan Torf, and bassist Kelen Capener. The Story So Far is growing from day to day with must hear hits like “Clairvoyant”, “Heavy Gloom” and “Empty Space”.
- The Maine- Formed in 2007 from Tempe, Arizona, the pop-rock band contains vocalist and pianist John O’Callaghan, lead guitarist Jared Monaco, rhythm guitarist Kennedy Brock, bass guitarist Garrett Nickelsen, and drummer Patrick Kirch. Releasing 6 albums all containing popular hits like “Into Your Arms”, “Everything I Ask For” and “Am I Pretty”, the Maine is a great addition the the Warped Tour lineup.
- Real Friends- The American pop-punk band from Tinley Park, Illinois was formed in 2010 with vocalist Dan Lambton, drummer Brian Blake, bassist Kyle Fasel, and guitarists Dave Knox and Eric Haines. Their hits like “I’ve Given Up On You”, and “I Don’t Love You Anymore” are the reason why they derive such a dedicated fan base for Warped Tour.
- Knuckle Puck- Originating from Chicago, Illinois and formed in 2010, with guitarists Kevin Maida and Nick Casasanto, drummer John Siorek, vocalist Joe Taylor, and bassist Ryan Rumchaks. Knuckle Puck started off as a cover band but in 2011 started writing songs and created hits like “No Good”, “Disdain” and “Pretense”.
- Against The Current- This band has millions of followers on Youtube from covering top hits with its members of vocalist Chrissy Costanza, guitarist Dan Gow, and Dummer Will Ferri. Releasing their first single “Thinking” in July of 2012, Against The Current is growing into more than just a cover band making their way onto the Warped Tour 2016 lineup.
- Broadside- This band is from Richmond, Virginia and was formed in 2010 by five members known as vocalist Ollie Baxxter, guitarists Niles Gibbs and Dorian Cooke, drummer Andrew Dunton and bassist Pat Diaz. The pop-punk band has released top notch songs like “Coffee Talk”, “Storyteller” and “Come & Go”.
- 3OH!3- This electronic music duo has been around since 2004 by members Sean Foreman and Nathaniel Motte. Collaborating with pop stars like Katy Perry, 3OH!3 is an upbeat team that has created hits like “STARSTRUKK” and “DONTTRUSTME” and just released the new single “MAD AT YOU”.
- Crown The Empire- This metalcore band was formed in 2010 in Dallas, Texas and is currently made up by guitarist Brandon Hoover, bassist Hayden Tree, vocalists Andrew Velasquez and David Escamilla, and drummer Brent Taddie. Crown The Empire strived to be a heavy band featuring poppy choruses which lead to their hits “The Fallout”, “Machines” and the recently released, “Cross Our Bones”.
- Four Year Strong- This pop-punk band is from Worcester, Massachusetts and was formed back in 2001, consisting of vocalists and guitarists Dan O’Connor and Alan Day, drummer Jackson Massucco, and bassist Joe Weiss. They have released five albums in which hits were made like “It Must Really Suck To Be Four Year Strong Right Now”, “Heroes Get Remembered, Legends Never Die”, “Bada Bing! Wit’ A Pipe”, and the recently released, “Stolen Credit Card”.
- Good Charlotte- Formed in Waldorf, Maryland back in 1996, Good Charlotte are back at it after their four year long hiatus in 2011 with vocalist and keyboardist Joel Madden, guitarist Benji Madden, bassist Paul Thomas, rhythm guitarist and keyboardist Billy Martin, and drummer Dean Butterworth. Good Charlotte have released many hit songs through out their years such as “The Anthem”, “I Don’t Want To Be In Love” , and recently released “Makeshift Love”.
- I See Stars- Originating from Warren, Michigan, in 2005, with lead guitarist Brent Allen, backing vocalist Andrew Oliver, clean vocalist Dean Oliver, and bassist Jeff Valentine. I See Stars is known for their electronic and metal core sounds that lead to hits like “Murder Mitten” and “Filth Friends Unite” and the recently released new song “Mobbin’ Out”.
- Issues- This metalcore band was formed in Atlanta, Georgia, in 2012, and consists of clean vocalist Tyler Carter, unclean vocalist Michael Bohn, bassist Skyler Acord, guitarist A.J. Rebollo, and drummer Josh Manuel. In their few years of being around they have released hits like “Hooligans”, “Never Lose Your Flames”, and recently released “The Realest” from their new album “Headspace”.
- New Found Glory- Formed in 1997 from Coral Springs, Florida, New Found Glory now consists of lead vocalist Jordan Pundik, guitarist Chad Gilbert, bassist Ian Grushka, and drummer Cyrus Bolooki. These pop-punk legends are most known for “My Friends Over You”, “All Downhill From Here”, and their collaboration with Hayley Williams, “Vicious Love”.
- State Champs- This pop-punk band is from Averill Park, New York and is made up of vocalist Derek DiScanio, guitarists Tyler Szalkowski and Tony Diaz, bassist Ryan Scott Graham and drummer Evan Ambrosio. They began their career in 2010 and since then have released hits like “Elevated”, “All You Are Is History”, and “If I’m Lucky”.
You must be logged in to post a comment.